[pmwiki-users] Summary: in pagelists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 27 07:24:09 CST 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 10:45:45AM +0000, Francis Casson wrote:
>    How do I get the Summary: tag on a page to display on pagelists and search
>    results, as on PITS? This is particularly necessary when pages are created
>    with numbers, e.g. for example using WikiForms  Is there something that
>    needs to be enabled or installed to make this work?

You need to be using one of the 2.2.0-beta versions (preferably
the latest).  Then, use {=$:Summary} inside of a pagelist template
to obtain the summary line for each page in the list.

See, for example, the #default pagelist template being used for
pmwiki.org ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/LocalTemplates#default ) .