[pmwiki-users] Authuser Question

Philip Yates phil at philipyates.com
Mon Feb 26 17:20:38 CST 2007

I can't make the script in the Site.AuthUser page to say the words "At
present this site doesn't appear to have the authuser extensions
enabled. "  In other words, it says AuthUser is enabled even when I
delete the line " include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");" from the
config.php file.

I have the same problem with script that should toggle "login" and
"logout" based on AuthID -- it always says I'm logged in, even when (I
think) I've logged out using ?action=logout on the URL.

What I am I missing?

Philip Yates
515 High St.
Oregon City, OR 97045