[pmwiki-users] background image of table cell

辉飞 饶 rhf417 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 21 17:02:30 CST 2007

Thanks a lot!

Tom Lederer <pmwiki at celok.de> 写道:
Am 21.02.2007 um 21:06 schrieb 辉飞 饶:

> I created a table which has one row and two columns. In the second
> cell, I added a background image. Since the width of the cell is
> much wider than the width of the image, the image is repeated
> several times. How can I remove this repetition without changing
> the width of the cell and the image? Thanks.
>
> Here is the script I use:
>
> (:table border='0' width='100%' cellspacing='1' cellpadding='1':)
> (:cell width='50%':)
> %right%You are visitor number
> (:cell width='50%' style='background-image:url([=http://localhost/
> test.png])':)
> (:tableend:)

Hi,
try this:

(:cell width='50%' style='background-image:url([=http://localhost/
test.png]); background-repeat:no-repeat':)

i guess your next question will most likely be how to position it :)

background-position:

takes numerical values like 30px, in, em, % etc... as well as top,
bottom, center, left right.

Best Regards,
Tom