[pmwiki-users] Uploads under Cluster and Folderized Groups

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Feb 21 14:39:04 CST 2007

Kathryn Andersen wrote:

>> PMwiki + cluster auto created a folder:
>>
>> $Group1
>
> But Cluster doesn't do anything to upload directories!
> Uploads work perfectly fine for me.

OK, understood.

> What's your value for the $UploadPrefixFmt variable?

oops..  I had some obscure  thing there in my farmconfig.php

$UploadPrefixFmt = '/Group1/$Group';

I don't know where that came from... I set it back to:

$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group';

and things are working now.

>> with permissions 777 and uploaded the photo..
>>
>> Can we get it to properly name the folder?

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/