[pmwiki-users] $EnablePathInfo not respected everywhere - solved

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Wed Feb 21 05:52:36 CST 2007

Hello All,

JFTR:

the problem (reported 2007-02-16) that PmWiki redirects me to
http://wiki/wiki.php?n=PmWiki.PmWiki even with $EnablePathInfo = 1
when I request a default home page like http://server/wiki.php/PmWiki
arises when $EnablePathInfo = 1 is set _after_ the
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

Now I know why, but I didn't see a warning before. The AuthUser
documentation told me "add the following line to local/config.php:"
but didn't mention _where_ to add it.

I suggest to add remarks about the required order of script
inclusions and variable settings to more pages in the documentation,
e.g. description of scripts and variables, and to sample-config.php.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen