[pmwiki-users] RSS twilight zone - some feeds show, some don't

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 14:34:41 CST 2007

The RSS feed using the Magpie system works fine generally (there is still an
accented character issue, but I'll worry about that again later). However I
found an odd and probably obscure problem. I set up RSS for four Quicktopic
message boards here:

Two display (Hausa and the Ibibio/Efik/Anaang one), two do not (Igbo and
Yoruba). The only reason I can figure is that the ones that display have
less than 100 messages, while the latter two that don't display have in the

This may not be a PmWiki issue at all, but any thoughts or info would be