[pmwiki-users] New window for Google search

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Fri Feb 16 01:41:17 CST 2007

Lars Wiberg wrote:
> Hi,
> "IchBin" <weconsul at ptd.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:er2sdh$a8s$1 at sea.gmane.org...
>> I am using the Google Search recipe. Is there a way to have the search
>> return into a new window?
>> I do control this for all other windows by having this in my config:
>> $UrlLinkFmt = "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow'
>>     target='_blank'>\$LinkText</a>";
>> Not sure how I could use %newwin%
> I would think you would have to edit the recipe as PMWiki to the best of my
> knowledge doesn't get any handlers once the recipe is triggered.

I am sorry. I called it a recipe because it is in the cookbook as a
recipe:"GoogleSearch". It is not a script that is included into the
config like the usual recipe. It is only a inline form that is suggested
to use.

(:table :)
(:input form action="http://www.google.com/search" method=get:)
(:input text name=q value="" size=30 :)
(:input submit name Search:)
%padding-left=30px%(:input checkbox name="sitesearch" value="pmwiki.org"
checked=checked :) [-only pmwiki.org-]
(:input end:)

Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsultants.prophp.org
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA   http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com