[pmwiki-users] Trouble with web host *THANK YOU*

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Wed Feb 14 01:29:11 CST 2007

Hi all

It was in the end the web host. I have had to change and within hours of
signing up I am back online.

Lesson learnt
Watch out for cheap hosts
Pay a little more (that is provided this host stays true)
Most Webhost review sites rate the same 1o or so hosts which leads me to
believe that they are sponsered by these companies.

I am with bluehost.com which some pmwikiers mentioned.
I was with m6.net then dot5hosting both I do not recommend.

Thanks to ALL of you who help to check if it was ISP or the hosting company
and for you suggestions.

Mark