[pmwiki-users] problem upgrading, was: Re: detecting minor edit

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 18:22:17 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>  You might try upgrading to the latest 2.2.0-beta.

The second problem I found when upgrading is also related to the sidebar
and, like the first problem in my previous post, it involves userlang
from multilanguage.php.

I'm wondering, perhaps multilanguage.php is broken with 2.0 beta?
Problem description: my sidebar includes the following markup to explode
the selected group link to a sub-level menu:

%sidehead% [[DY/ | $[groupDY] ]]
(:if group DY:)(:include {$Group}.SideBar-Menu:)(:if:)

and DY.SideBar-Menu includes markup:

(:if userlang en:)
** [Page1|Sub1]
** [Page2|Sub2]

All this expands into a sub-menu in version 2.1.27 while it doesn't
expand at all in 2.0 beta