[pmwiki-users] accessing the same wiki from multiple domains

Shi Sherebrin pmwiki at share-a-brain.com
Mon Feb 12 13:14:22 CST 2007

The plot thickens: I tried setting $DefaultGroup using a non-farm wiki
and it worked.  I tried using the pmwiki skin (to rule out any possible
connection to my custom skin) on my wikifarm, and setting $DefaultGroup
outside any conditional code, with no success.  Is it possible that
$DefaultGroup works differently in a wikifarm?

I'd appreciate if anyone else who is running a wikifarm could go into
the config.php of one of the fields, try setting $DefaultGroup and let
me know if that works for you?

thanks,
Shi.