[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki native spamblock not functioning

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Sat Feb 10 15:40:29 CST 2007

I've just set up a new wiki at http://www.davidaspitzley.org/bootstrap, and I'm trying to get the built in spam blocking to work.  Specifically, it is failing to download any blocklists, and is also fails to block anything when I copy Site.Blocklist from pmwiki.org.  Here's my applicable config.php text:

-------------------------------
## Enable blocklist feature
$EnableBlocklist = 10; 			## automatically downloads updates
$BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist-MoinMaster'] = array('url' => 'http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/BadContent?action=raw','format' => 'regex','refresh' => 43200 ); ## Download the MoinMaster blocklist every twelve hours
$BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist-Shared'] = array('format' => 'pmwiki');	## Download a shared blocklist from pmwiki.org every day
$BlocklistDownloadRefresh = 86400 * 7;
$EnableWhyBlocked = 1;
$BlocklistActions['comment'] = 1;	## perform immediate checks for ?action=comment
$BlocklistActions['edit'] = 1;	## perform immediate checks for ?action=edit

Any suggestions as to what's amiss?  I've got action=diag enabled, if that will help.

David