[pmwiki-users] linebreaks behavior setting in config.php?

Castiron castiron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:32:35 CST 2007

I'd gotten the impression from the last couple go-rounds on
(:linebreaks:) that you could set something in config.php to make your
PmWiki installation default to breaking lines at carriage returns, but
I can't figure out how to do it.  Is this actually possible?

(I'm one of the folks who ends up adding (:linebreaks:) on 95% of the
new pages I create, so it'd be simpler to just change my wiki's
default.)

--
Sharon L. Casteel
castiron at gmail.com