[pmwiki-users] White or inaccessible pages caused by EnablePageIndex

EXT / GFI GAGNAIRE Thierry ext.gfi.gagnaire at sncf.fr
Thu Feb 8 08:37:54 CST 2007

I had had this night a sequence where no page was accessible :

I wanted to optimize index and I added this line in my config.php :

$EnablePageIndex = 1

As I was following the page documentation :

(I was able to verify that on my server, a file wiki.d/.pageindex did
exist with the right permissions : 666).

As soon as I removed the line ($EnablePageIndex = 1) from my config.php,
PmWiki worked again fine.

Do you know some issue about this ?

bye - Cordialement,

Thierry G.