[pmwiki-users] Gliffy, anyone?

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Feb 7 05:08:29 CST 2007

Joshua J. Kugler said...
> Has anyone taken a crack at a recipe for using Gliffy
> (http://www.gliffy.com/features.shtml) on a PmWiki site?  I'm doing some
> software design right now, and something like this would be *wonderful.*
> There is a Confluence plugin, but it costs.  Wonder if someone could hack up
> a PmWiki recipe in an evening or two?

An evening or two! Shame it's not FOSS as I'd have a crack at it. <digs
deeper> Ah! It's a Flash app. We do quite a bit of Flash - although I
prefer to use SwishMax - and something like this wouldn't be too hard to
build, though it would take time, obviously, as with any software
project.

Btw, what is Confluence? This one?

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confluence_Software

On a side note, I use Freemind in PmWiki (mindmaps), which is Java-based
rather than Flash/SWF.

--
Cheers,
Marc