[pmwiki-users] PmWiki work directory, re-revisited

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 5 11:50:53 CST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 10:41:07PM +0100, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:

> 			pmwiki.php
>
> A bit separate, but I kind of like the idea of letting the file pmwiki.php
> in the root simply include the real pmwiki.php (possibly renamed). The
> real pmwiki.php could be placed in scripts/.

This might lead to a problem in computing a value for $FarmD, which
really ought to be the directory containing scripts/, cookbook/, etc.
So, the pmwiki.php in the root would need to do a bit more than a
simple include of scripts/pmwiki.php.  And defining $FarmD as
"the parent of scripts/" doesn't feel right to me.