[pmwiki-users] Is there page size limit in PmWiki?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sat Feb 3 12:07:30 CST 2007

> >>  I'm wondering if you're running into PHP memory limits or something
> like that.

I have a similar problem with a page about 900 lines long  (40 Kb),
containing a lot of PageText variables and text betwwen [[#zyz]] markers.

When the page exceeds a given size (around 20 Kb apparently), the (:include
ThatPage#begin#end:) markups stop working in other pages.

I could not find any other factor than the size of the page.

I suspect the problem could be related to yours.

Did you find the cause on your site ?

Christophe