[pmwiki-users] Default homepage

Bob Eagan bob at synapsestudios.com
Fri Feb 2 14:32:09 CST 2007

I am also a fan of getting something in place so that I can do a link like
[[NewGroup/]] and it will use the name set by DefaultName instead of
defaulting to the same name as the group.

When I deleted the NewGroup/NewGroup page and copied the information over to
NewGroup/HomePage (for example), NewGroup/NewGroup shows up as a missing
page on the reference count page even though the links are NewGroup/ and
don't explicitly specify a page name.  I assume this is all tied in to the
hardcoded function but I wanted to let you know about it in case it wasn't.
I use the reference count page frequently to keep the wiki clean and if
every group is going to have a "missing page" because I'm not using the
group name for the page name, then that could get messy.