[pmwiki-users] pagelist returns empty when logged as a read-only user

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:50:59 CST 2007

I've been able to reproduce this issue on a fresh new 2.2.0 beta27
using authuser.php script.

Setup :
- Main.Homepage sets with read password id:*
- others page of the initial tarball not modified
- created two user in Site.AuthUser : user1 (normal user) and admin
(members of @dmins)

if Main.HomePage has a (:pagelist:) markup in it, only admin can see
the result of this pagelist. The result of pagelist does not appear to
user1.

JF