[pmwiki-users] Upload problem on OS X

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Dec 31 15:42:20 CST 2007

I'm working on a new wiki and have set up PmWiki locally on my
Mac. Unfortunately I can't get uploads to work correctly. Any
suggestion what to look for are welcome.

System: OS X - 10.5.1, latest PmWiki version, clean installed

No problem editing the Main.HomePage, I add an

     "Attach:plopp.jpg"

and save the page, then I click on the link, select a file and
click on upload ... and nothing happens. That is my browser
indicates that it is working on something, when I check the
progress in browser it says

     Unknown document, sending request: http://127.0.0.1/~jem/slakt/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage

I can't see nothing in the log files for Apache

If I try to access the URL above it displays the page as expected.

I've set

$EnableUpload = 1;
$UploadMaxSize = 1000000;

Any idea what I should be looking for?