[pmwiki-users] Problem with FoxEdit

mwowm at mail.com mwowm at mail.com
Sun Dec 23 07:23:09 CST 2007

Hello,

I'm using "$FoxPagePermissions['{$Group}.*'] = 'all';" to
allow Fox to post only to pages within the current group.
I'm trying to use FoxEdit, but it denies permission to
post unless I am in the FoxTemplates group, since that's
where the templates for the forms are.

In FoxEdit, I tried changing:

SDV($FoxEditPTVSectionForm, 'FoxTemplates.EditMessageForm');
SDV($FoxEditPageSectionForm, 'FoxTemplates.EditSectionForm');

SDV($FoxEditPTVSectionForm, '{$Group}.EditMessageForm');
SDV($FoxEditPageSectionForm, '{$Group}.EditSectionForm');

but that doesn't work. Any ideas about what I can do?

Thanks,
Phil

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?