[pmwiki-users] ftime to display Timestamp saved as Page Variable

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:10:28 CST 2007

Hi there.

I'd like to save the page creation date in a Page Variable as a timestamp.

$FmtPV['$PageCreationDate'] = 'strftime($page["ctime"])';

This works, I can display the timestamp, but I'd rather display more redable
time using ftime, but I can't work out how to get the @ prefix in there and I
don't even know if I can insert a variable in the ftime expression, and if it's
possible, if this takes further input in form of brackets or whatever.

I've mostly tried {(ftime when=$PageCreationDate)} and a few variations.

Anke