[pmwiki-users] "extracting" a PmWiki page from another page

Haran Banjo danzauker at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 10:18:38 CST 2007

Hello everybody.

I was setting up a wiki based on PmWiki. This wiki would live "side by side" with my main personal site, i.e.: same server but different urls and basically no interaction between the two except by cross-linking.

One added feature I would like to add is provide on my main site's home page a sort of "best article of the month" snippet taken from the wiki.

I mean that I would be able to "extract" the marked up inner text of an arbitrary page from an existing webpage of the wiki, ideally using the same "API" that PmWiki uses to generate the HTML markup to "fill" it's pages, and then it should be easy to "inject" it in a <DIV> block in my home page.

Could it be easily done?

Thanks.