[pmwiki-users] a problem with PageTextVar when EnableDrafts=1

Algardas alglt at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 15:55:44 CST 2007

Something strange has happened when I started using PageTextVar() in
config.php.

Example:
1. PageTextVar('Art.Anything','AnyVar'); is being called from config.php
2. A user authenticated with edit password starts editing Art.AnyPage
3. The user sees that the Publish button of the edit form is greyed out
   (disabled).

To sum up, the Publish button is disabled everytime someone (but not
admin) tries to edit a page in the same group as is specified with
PageTextVar($pagename,$varname) in config.php.

* If I disable $EnableDrafts, the Save button works as usual.
* If I login with admin right, everything works fine as well.

What might be going on?

--
Algardas