[pmwiki-users] new UploadsMarkup recipe

ThomasP pmwikidev at sigproc.de
Fri Dec 14 23:41:33 CST 2007

Hello eemeli,

well, I couldn't help it to still get the recipe to some sensible finish,
so I have put together a solution that now makes it fully functional as
promised (ver 1.1-beta1). (Attachments can now indeed be saved everywhere,
also in subdirectories or in the upload root.) It is a somewhat dirty
construction, but it seems to work as long as the general pmwiki upload
mechanism stays stable.

One had to adapt the functions HandleDownload, HandleUpload and
HandlePostUpload to get the recipe running. Fortunately it is possible for
this to manipulate the global variables such that one can directly ride
the original functions. (Anything else would just lead to mischievous code
duplication.)

Hope it will still be of use to someone.

Thomas