[pmwiki-users] Blogging recipe for PmWiki

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Dec 14 12:54:32 CST 2007

I've pulled together recipes that support blogging and made some
executive decisions on what blogging means (to me, a WordPress user),
what it should be, and how it should work, and created a recipe that
contains several OTHER recipes by other authors, and packages them
together with a few extras added in for good measure.

Please see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/XESBlog for features,
installation instructions, etc.  Note that Pingbacks require a few
PEAR modules, so you could comment out the pingback lines until
someone comes up with a better pingback recipe.

See also http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/XESBlog-Use for
instructions on creating blog posts with the package.  I made it
simple, so my clients can use it.

Please make suggestions if you see missing features, I plan on adding
more as I go along and as I or clients need them.

Blog is live at my website http://crisses.org/Blog/Blog

Have fun!!  For those of us with holidays past & present, I hope
you're having a wonderful time!

Crisses