[pmwiki-users] Easy way to prevent all editing

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 05:07:39 CST 2007

Sunday, December 9, 2007, 9:50:31 AM, Randy wrote:

> BTW, Commentboxplus is an awesome recipe. It strikes a great balance
> between ease to use and functionality.

Thanks. Much credit goes to John Rankin who wrote the original
commentbox.php.

I just released an upgrade, to allow auth level setting:

I added default
  SDV($HandleAuth['comment'], 'read');

and removed the BypathAuth function.
You can now set in local config for instance:

$HandleAuth['comment'] = 'edit';

to restrict commenting to edit authorisation.

I hope I did not damage any functionality with this change!

  ~Hans