[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 : Working with ZAP?

Dean Staub dean at staub.id.au
Sat Dec 8 19:52:37 CST 2007

First, Thank you Thomas for your work on the new module. It is a huge
improvement over the former system - well done.

I do however have a few small problems that I need to get to the bottom
of. I have for example the latest version of ZAP installed and I can't
get it to work.
It says "You are not authorized to submit this form." and the test
button function does nothing. How do I get around this?

Another issue is I can't seem to access the Attribute pages when I am
logged in as Admin. I understand this is not usually necessary, but in
the case of Zap which adds a privilege to the attributes page I cant set
it to no password (or clear it) This may have come from previous
settings in the Attributes pages prior to installing your module.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dean