[pmwiki-users] Amazon Associates Links

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Dec 5 20:00:49 CST 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 08:18:01PM -0500, David Bengtson wrote:
> Steve Glover wrote:
> > Are you sure?
> >
> > We've just been including the Amazon Associate code in the links, thus:
> >
> > http://quality.fell-services.net/bs.php
> >
> Steve:
>
> That looks pretty good. Do you have any extensions loaded, and what does
> the page markup look like?

On the pmichaud.com pages I simply use a Amazon: intermap link -- I just
supply the ISBN or ASIN number as the target of the link and
the intermap code does the rest.

For example, see http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Pm/FavoriteBooks , and
the source at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Pm/FavoriteBooks?action=source .

However, if you send us a copy of the javascript code you want to
be embedded, we can create a good markup or InterMap shortcut
for it.