[pmwiki-users] Migration issue from 44 to 65 : ldap & Site.AuthUser

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Wed Dec 5 16:47:32 CST 2007

Hi list,

I'm migrating from 44 to 65 and I'm facing 2 issues :
#1 the upgrade process did not start ... Site.AuthUser has not been renamed
to SiteAdmin.AuthUser. Any reason why ?
#2 connection issue :

My Site.AuthUser contains :

steph: $1$Ri5.GU0.$UplLutbbiATINxrWTsdDs1
@admins: steph
ldap: ldaps://acme.com:636/ou=acme,o=acme.com?mail?sub

on my laptop (disconnected from my Enterprise network) running a local
pmwiki engine :

a) with version 44, it's possible to connect with "steph" as a local user
and ldap users are not recognized
b) with version 65, "steph" is not recognised anymore, ... it's seems that
the engine checks first if ldap is set before checking if "steph" can
connect ...and I have a message error regarding ldap, ...

Thanks for any suggestions,

SH