[pmwiki-users] loading applets

Sjaak van Werkhoven werkh012 at planet.nl
Wed Dec 5 02:24:09 CST 2007

Hi

I'am trying to make a pmwiki page to call an applet. So I added the applet
recipe to the /var/www/pmwiki/cookbook directory and

I set the PubDirUrl variable (within pmwiki.php) to "
http//<IP-address>/pmwiki/pub" . Within the /var/www/pmwiki/pub/applets
directory I placed the applet Clock.class.

The pmwiki page calling the applet looks like this:

 (:applet code="Clock.class" codeBase="/" width="150" height="150":)

 Result:  the java console saying

 Load: class Clock.class not found

Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Clock.class

…..

Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed

Looking within applet.php the AppletRootCodebase is set to "
$PubDirUrl/applets", but the applet can't be found at the defined place.
Why??

Greetings

Sjaak van Werkhoven