[pmwiki-users] Link text in (parentheses) will not be not displayed?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:38:03 CST 2007

Hi Hans,
Thanks for the reply.

You can view a working version of this here...
http://www.weareotaku.com/pmwiki.php/Projects/TheProjectsTitle

I definitely narrowed down the issue specifically to pmwiki.php. As
soon as I replace it with the newer file (can be downloaded here... http://www.weareotaku.com/pmwiki-nonworking.php.zip
  ) the issue presents it's self again.

I'm not really that much of a hardcore php person so am having a hard
time finding what line of code is causing this.

Kind regards,
Derek