[pmwiki-users] Link text in (parentheses) will not be not displayed?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:11:42 CST 2007

Thanks for the reply Carlos

Yes this is normal behaviour for parentheses inside links however when
it is a Category link/tag like [[!(Name)]] the link is not hidden &
displays the word "Category" as a link on the page.

This has to be in pmwiki.php or in stdmarkup.php.

I was able to resolved the issue by replacing my new files with older
working copies. I would like to know specifically where this function
is being dealt with so that I can continue using the newer files with
a small modification to resolve non hidden text link that read as the
word "Category".

Kind regards,
Derek