[pmwiki-users] Link text in (parentheses) will not be not displayed?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:16:27 CST 2007

Somehow in the process of tweaking a new skin design the wiki I'm
working on lost the ability to hide category links.

Instead of [[!(Projects)]] being hidden, a link pointing to
Category.Projects is displayed as "Category" on the page. Hiding
standard wikilinks [[(Projects.TheProjectsTitle)]] is still
functioning though.

Where is this function being defined?
What code should I look for in order to try and isolate this issue?

Kind regards,
Derek