[pmwiki-users] problems

Clara Attermo claraattermo at yahoo.se
Tue Dec 4 10:51:54 CST 2007

  I've got two problems:
  1.       I use the skin Skidoo. When I load pmwiki.php the SideBar doesn't show. I need to view the SideBar specifically (and log in as Admin like I would like to edit it) first and after that everything is fine. But how do I make the SideBar show from the beginning? (Site.SideBar exists in wiki.d)
  2.       In the beginning attaching files was possible. Now I get the message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /customers/hatoseglarskola.se/hatoseglarskola.se/httpd.www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 529
I have taken away all the attachments but it still doesn’t work. I have no access to php.ini (some people says a change in this file is one solution).
To attach files is one of the most important features for my wiki! Please help me

  If someone has a solution that would be just marvellous, I'm at the point of giving up...