[pmwiki-users] Amazon Associates Links

Mon Dec 3 21:27:31 CST 2007

Hi:

I'm trying to add links to specific books on Amazon, using images of
books. Using the Amazon Associates link builder, I end up with some
javascript to paste into a page to get a nice image of the book,
pricing, etc. Looking through the PMWiki documentation, it looks like
Cookbook/JavaScript recipe is the way to go.

The downside to this is that I need to edit my config.php for each book
I review. Is there a simpler way to do this?

The web page is at http://www.keystoneradio.com/?n=Main.RFBooks

RIght now, I just have a text book link, but I'd like the cover image, I
think it looks nicer.

Thanks

Dave