[pmwiki-users] Groupname by default

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 3 09:22:12 CST 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 12:03:21AM +0100, St�phane Heckel wrote:

> Greetings, ...
>
> I would like new pages created from a page that belongs to the "Geo" group
> to have "References" as groupname, ...
> ie, ...
>
> I edit the Geo.Switzerland page and I add [[UBS]]
> If I click on UBS, I would like the page Reference.UBS to be created using
> the References.Template.
>
> Is this possible ?

Inside of local/Geo.php, add the following:

    array_unshift($PagePathFmt, 'References.$1');

Then a link like [[UBS]] in the Geo group will go to the first
found page of
    References.UBS
    Geo.UBS
    UBS.UBS
    UBS.HomePage   (or whatever $DefaultName is set to)

If none of those pages exist, it will become a link to create
References.UBS .

If you want pages in the References group to be created with
References.Template, add the following to local/References.php :

    $EditTemplateFmt = 'References.Template';

Hope this helps,