[pmwiki-users] Not finding new backlinks

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:02:03 CST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007 3:51 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 02:43:59PM -0500, Donald Z. Osborn wrote:
> >    I thought I noticed this earlier, but have checked now: if I add new
> links
> >    to pages, the backlinks to those pages do not show in the list.
>
> Are you using the normal '?action=edit' to add links to the pages,
> or is some othe recipe or feature being used?

The normal '?action=edit' is all I'm using (double checked the header just
now)

> >    Older links do. Would this be a problem with some aspect of the
> software -
> >    something re saving files? The pages save fine and access with no
> trouble.
> >    It's just the list of backlinks that is deficient.
>
> What recipes are installed?

In cookbook/  I have

analyze.php
multilanguage.php
pagetoc.php
pmfeed.php
sectionedit.php
sectionedit_old.php
togglelink.php
Wikipublisher (though that is not active)

(sectionedit & Wikipublisher were loaded in late Oct., but the latter is not
currently activated; there are backlinks in edits created since then which
are found with no problem)