[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 authentication problem

ve4grm ve4grm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:58:40 CST 2007

So I decided to use Userauth2 for my new wiki, but am having a problem with it.

I log in as admin, I can edit pages, and the following code:

(:if auth admin :)
[[{$FullName}?action=admin | $[Admin tool] ]]
(:if:)

Displays a link to the admin page, showing that the account is, indeed, an admin.

The problem is, when I click that link (or type it in manually), it gives me the
following message:

UserAuth II Administration
Insecure or inappropriate input supplied.

Can anyone offer any help?  When does the above message get displayed?  The same
message displays if I try to go to the admin page while logged out.

My first instinct is that it isn't sending my password or rights through to the
admintools program, but I don't know exactly how to change that, as I am
inexperienced with PHP.

Thanks.  Any help is appreciated,

Graham