[pmwiki-users] PHP on a Wiki page?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 09:09:22 CST 2007

Take a look at <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations>.

Probably easiest if you add a PHP file

<wikidir>/local/YourGroup.YourPage.php

where you have the PHP as a function that returns the HTML string, as
well as a command to map a custom wikimarkup directive to call your
function, as follows:

Markup('yourfunction', 'directives',
  '/\\(:yourfunction\\s+(\\S.*?):\\)/ei',
  "Keep(YourFunction(\$pagename, PSS('$1')))");

That'll pass two variables to the function YourFunction: the page name
and whatever you put as a parameter to (:yourfunction:) in the wiki
markup. It'll then replace that directive with the HTML output of
YourFunction.

eemeli