[pmwiki-users] Returning to where you were on a PmWiki page

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 07:51:01 CST 2007

Hi Hans, Actually this page position problem turns out to occur only with
Firefox 2.0.0.10 (my wiki with whatever PmWiki  skin). It is not a problem
in IE7 (sorry should have checked). It is not a problem on pmwiki.org on
either browser.

I't's also a problem - again in Firefox - with internal (within the wiki)
links, which I thought I verified already was not a problem.

Any hints on what might be causing it would be appreciated. I.e., if
something in a PmWiki configuration could somehow nullifies whatever in FF
remembers page position - or at least I think that would be the question.

Don