[pmwiki-users] new user, XPpage, random page

jos hendriks jos at puntopunto.info
Fri Aug 31 15:28:13 CDT 2007

Introduction
Well, first, let me introduce myself, my name is Jos hendriks, Dutch,
and I am new to PMWiki.
I uploaded PMWiki a few weeks ago and installed it local. I started with
getting a lay-out that suites me and with further translations of the
PMWikiNL pages.
My intention is to create a wiki with short descriptions and links to
really informatif sites and sites with really free stuff. And also
without disturbing advertisements, a pretty lay-out and good navigation.
In my opinion  that's about 0,1 percent of all the sites on the net. I
would like to keep the wiki really open ( as long it doesn't give too
many problems)

Problem with XLpage
I uploaded my work to the server of my provider. Surprisingly the
translations in the XL page of the PMWikiNL pages are not made ( it
worked fine locally).
Anybody any idea what the problem can be

Random page
I would like to have the possibility to show a random page. So I used
(:pagelist fmt=#includeTitle count=1 .........:)
Well it worked but I have 3 questions:
1. Pictures want show up  (For sure because the pages are in another
group and so the attachtments in another map. What can I do about it.
2. I have redirect pages and I don't want them to show up. How can I
exclude these pages?
3. One random page show up. But after that the same page is popping up.
Only in a new session there will be another one. It seems as if there is
no "reset"?

Help will be welcomed. If there is something already written (but I
didn't find) please tell me the location.

Many greetings,
Jos Hendriks