[pmwiki-users] NEW RECIPE: EditMore...

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Aug 31 14:12:22 CDT 2007

Mike Shanley wrote:
> I will happily add another box for categories. The only issue is where
> to stick the tags themselves on the page... Should they be invisible? At
> the bottom in a styled div?
Have options for top, bottom, and freeform. freeform simply provides a
means of positioning the tags using a variable within the skin itself,
or with a variable on the page.

> Should the recipe find all the links to categories already present in
> the body of the page, or should it stick to it's own set?
Perhaps have an option here too. The problem here is that if it gathers
all the tags, and then the user adds a tag, does it simply get placed
according to the option above? Maybe it's that simple.