[pmwiki-users] Question from a newbie

Mikey Brass mike at antiquityofman.com
Wed Aug 29 16:38:54 CDT 2007

Hello,

I hope someone may be able to help me,please. I have searched through
the pmwiki site for the answer to my question but without success.

It is to do with http://www.bcseweb.org.uk which uses the triad skin. I
am going to restructing the site, taking over from someone else who used
to do the IT.

Now I know how to create different groups (Main and others, for example
Science). If you go to the url, you see "Home" at the top left. What I
would like is to be able to have a number of links there representing
the different groups - i.e. "Home", "Science", "Education", etc.

But what file do I edit and where in the file? I have looked through the
pmwiki.php and config files without success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, please?

--
Best, Mikey Brass
MA in Archaeology degree, University College London

- !ke e: /xarra //ke
("Diverse people unite": Motto of the South African Coat of Arms, 2002)