[pmwiki-users] Fixflow skin and scrolling sidebar

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:50:15 CDT 2007

I want to set the default behaviour of my sidebar in fixflow to scroll with the page.
  I have found the code to create a toggle switch -- but that does not make sense with my very long sidebar.  Is there a variable I can set in the config file to make the side bar scroll with the page?

  I saw one comment that said to set $setmeu = 'scroll';  but that did not work.
  I am on pmwiki-2.1.27 *

  Thanks,
  Ben