[pmwiki-users] need help building a markup expression for pagenames

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Aug 28 09:16:06 CDT 2007

hi list pm
I try to build a markup expression for building a pagename means

* remove spaces
* capitalize the first letter after the space
* do other things pmwiki may do if its building a pagename (so it would
work with AlternateNamingScheme)

example:
"This is the page 4" -> ThisIsThePage4*

*note that the function should not add a groupname

At the moment I have a remove space expressen that I want to modifie:

$MarkupExpr['removespace'] = 'RemoveSpace($args[0])';

function RemoveSpace($in) {
	$out = str_replace(" ","" ,$in);
	return  $out;
	}

Is there a pmwiki function what does that, so i could call it from my
config.php
thanks for any help
nos