[pmwiki-users] question about wiki farms

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 27 00:18:37 CDT 2007

Ok, not so many takers on that question. Let's make it simpler. Is
wiki.d the only directory that the server writes to for publishing on
the web? The rest of the directories are all configurations,
documentation and other things that the web server reads, but does not
write to, is this correct?

~thanks,
maria