[pmwiki-users] UpdatePage() generating error

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Thu Aug 23 00:48:57 CDT 2007

Using ReadPage() / UpdatePage() to update passwords hashes in
SiteAdmin.AuthUser (with beta 63), I get intermittent error messages
generated when calling UpdatePage about "function requiring an array".

My guess is that because the passwords hashes contain '$' folowed by
numbers, in certain circumstances preg_replace() tries to substitute
too much somewhere during the UpdatePage() process.

Did someone already have a similar problem,  and if yes is there a way
to avoid it ?

I am wondering if using quotemeta() on $PageContent('text') before
calling PageUpdate() could work and would not generate other side
effects.

Any idea would be appreciated.  Thank you in anticipation.

Christophe