[pmwiki-users] question about headings

Shi Sherebrin pmwiki at share-a-brain.com
Wed Aug 22 06:50:03 CDT 2007

Ben Wilson wrote:
> On 8/21/07, Shi Sherebrin <pmwiki at share-a-brain.com> wrote:
>> I'm trying to set up a style for my skin such that the first heading on
>> a page won't have any margin above it, but other headings will.
>
> Are we referring to the page title heading, or a section heading?

actually I'm looking for a more general solution, so that whichever
heading comes first (at least in #wikitext), i.e. at the top of the
'content page', will be treated differently.  Everywhere else I want a
non-zero top margin to separate the heading from preceding content, but
at the top of the page that just results in an unsightly gap.

thanks,
Shi.