[pmwiki-users] Farms

Mark Trumpold mtrumpold at cacegypt.org
Wed Aug 22 06:49:40 CDT 2007

Hi All

I have tried reading the instructions on farms and I still seem to be having
trouble. Could someone help, please ...

I have a wiki (Wiki 1) running that I am very happy with.

I want to make my other existing and new wikis to use the Wiki 1 get all the
same scripts, recipes, guiedit buttons, passwords and so on.

I understand about he wrapper script pointing to wiki 1 that needs to
replace the pmwiki.php and that works (I think) but setting up the config
etc I cant make it work or make sense of the documentation

Thanks

Mark