[pmwiki-users] Page still blank in edit mode

Dawa bigdawa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:19:58 CDT 2007

Ooooookkkk, HtpasswdForm works !!!
but
another day, another problem ... :(

- When I log in, guess what ? ... blank page
- When I log in, I can't Log out, and guess what ?... blank page !
- for every ?action=foo, blank page after submit but edit don't ...

I'm the blank page man, it's sur.

- I tried to manage group page password and it doen't works.

In fact I don't need password ... I need authentification page by user
group, see what I mean ?

And its not clear at all ... for me.
I wanted that people not logged in, can't edit pages of group page 'Main'
so ... I did Main.GroupAttributes?action=attr and set write passwd
with @redacteurs which is my user group defined in .htgroup for
editing pages and ... it doesn't work ...

- And anyone type anything in the search form can access to anything
even the protected page.

I really can't get this philosophy :(( even in french.

What a pain !
What did I miss again ???

--
cheers